Online registration for Poly Prep Summer is now open and it will continue until each program and session has been filled. Registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Once a session or program has been filled, a wait list is formed for that specific program or session.
Current Enrollment Update
We will continually update this section of our website to inform you of programs and sessions that are already full for 2016. If you have specific questions please call our office at (718) 836-9800 ext. 3220.
- Summer Experience Nursery Division: Waitlisted boys & girls
- Summer Experience Junior Division: Boys 95% full, & girls 95% full
- Summer Experience Intermediate Division: Boys-full with a closed waitlist, girls-full with an open waitlist
- Summer Experience Senior Division Grades 4-5: Boys-99% full & girls 98% full
- Summer Experience Senior Division Grades 6-8: Boys-99% full, girls-95% full
- Summer Experience CIT Division: Boys-99% full, girls-full with a closed waitlist
- Performing Arts Camp: 90% full
Many of our specialty camps are filling fast as well! Register today to secure your spot!
How to Register
Complete the online registration process. The entire process takes approximately 15-20 minutes to complete. Once we receive both your application and deposit, your child will be placed in the requested sessions (based on availability). An enrollment confirmation will be sent back to you via email. Final payment is due May 1. Additional required camper forms are also due on May 15.
Any camper who can manage in a typical school setting should thrive in a Poly Prep Summer program. However, because children’s safety is paramount, some prospective camper’s physical or emotional considerations may require extra help. Please call the camp office to discuss your child’s specific needs and to find out if our programs are the appropriate placement.
Given the challenges that today’s families face in scheduling and committing to their children’s camp enrollment, we have created flexible registration policies. Our goal is to offer a low risk registration process that provides families with the flexibility and confidence they need.
- All applications are processed on a first come, first served basis
- A deposit is required for each program which is fully refundable until May 1, at which point full payment is required to maintain your child’s registration. The deposit required for Summer Experience and Performing Arts Camp is $500. The deposit required for each Specialty Camp and each Academic Program is $150. Learn to Swim Programs require full payment at registration.
- Full payment is due by May 1. Deposits and payments are non-refundable after this date.
- For registrations after May 1, full payment must accompany registration.
We make every effort to accommodate changes in camper enrollment. Please contact the camp office to inquire about your specific needs. All changes in enrollment are dependent upon availability.
After May 1 any deposits or program payments made toward Poly Prep Summer tuition are nonrefundable.
Once a program or session has reached its maximum enrollment, we will form a wait list for the specific program or session. There is no cost to remain on a wait list. If an opening becomes available, families are contacted in the order in which they were added to the wait list.
Poly Prep Summer requires each camper to have a physical examination and immunization history provided by a physician within 12 months of attending camp. The Camp Health Medical Record
must be on file with the Poly Prep Summer office no later than May 15.
It is the parents’ responsibility to bring any special concerns about their child to the attention of the Poly Prep Summer office at the time of initial registration.
Conditions for Participation
Poly Prep Summer strives to offer a group experience and opportunities for learning within the boundaries of safety, common sense and the law. We reserve the right to terminate the participation of any camper, without refund and without formal hearing, whom we believe has violated the conditions for participation or has become a hindrance to the group or goals of the program.