For boys and girls entering Grades 5-8
Session I: June 15-19
Session II: June 22-26
Session III: June 29-July 2**Session IV: July 6-10
* Includes bus service option and lunch.
** No Friday session on July 3rd.
Register directly at the i2 Camp website here.
- Poly Prep has partnered with i2 Science Camp to offer a broad range of fun and inspiring courses that blend science, technology, engineering & math (STEM).
- Each i2 Science course is a week-long, hands-on, immersive project to engage middle school students in areas that they don’t typically see during the school year.
- i2 Science Camp—a national network of STEM programs for middle school students—has developed its courses in engineering, genetics, robotics, computer science, mathematics, ecology.
- i2 Science Camp works in partnership with MIT, the American Museum of Natural History, Harvard, and many other of the world’s leading scientific and academic institutions. i2’s programs have been run at schools across the United States and around the world.
i2 STEM Camp Courses: Full descriptions and schedules at www.i2camp.org
Architects of Time
Engineer clever time-tracking devices
BugBots: Programming Mini-Robots
Program an insect-robot to navigate mazes
CSi2: Crime Scene Investigations
Learn how to analyze a crime scene
Digital Game Design
Design and build an online 3D game
Engineering Design Workshop
Build and test an underwater Remotely
Study cells, diseases, and genetics in a research lab
Spycraft: Reconnaissance and Code-breaking
Conceal secrets through clever devices and codes
Visit the i2 Camp website here for more information.