Registration and Payment
All registration must be completed online; we do not accept paper forms. Registration requires an online credit/debit card deposit per program as noted below. You must click “submit” in order for your registration to be processed.
How to register:
- Complete and submit our Camper Registration Form online.
- Submit form and required deposit (see below) using a credit/debit card.
- Your child will be enrolled into selected program(s).
- You will receive an enrollment confirmation via email.
- Final payment is due on May 1.
- For registrations after May 1, full payment is due at time of registration.
- A waitlist will open for each program that reaches enrollment capacity.
- You may register for a waitlist at no charge.
- Waitlist registrations are time-stamped.
- If space becomes available in the program, you will be contacted in the order in which we received your waitlist registration.
- At that time, you will have 24 hours to register your child in the program before the available spot is offered to another camper.
Deposits, Payments, and Refunds:
- Online deposits are required for all program registrations.
- $500/camper is required for each 6-week camp program.
- $150/camper is required for each weeklong camp program.
- Deposits are refundable until March 31, 2019; refund requests must be made in writing to email@example.com.
- Deposits and other program payments are nonrefundable after March 31.
- May 1, 2019 is the deadline to pay program balance in full.
- After May 1, campers with unpaid balances will be moved to program waitlist.
Special Needs: Any camper who can manage in a typical school setting should thrive at Poly Summer. However, because children’s safety is paramount, some prospective campers’ physical or emotional considerations may require extra help. We expect parents to call the camp office to discuss their child’s specific needs at the time of initial registration. We will work with you to determine if our camp is an appropriate placement.
Poly Summer requires each camper to have a physical examination and immunization history
provided by a physician within 12 months of attending camp. This form must be submitted, reviewed, and approved by our camp health director before a child may begin any camp program. Forms are due no later than May 1 to allow for timely review. After May 1, any camper who does not have an approved health form on file will be placed on medical hold and risks losing his or her placement to a camper on our waitlist. Health specific questions may be directed to our Health Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: If due to insurance reasons or birthday, your child does not have an appointment for an annual physical until after May 1, kindly submit last year's physical exam with the understanding that your child will be placed on a medical hold until a current exam has been approved by our health director. Until we have a current approved form on file, your child cannot begin camp.